JP Crawford is trying to get back on track after a performance without a goal in his last game (0-4). His Seattle Mariners take on Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals Friday at 10:10 p.m. ET on Apple TV+.
Crawford hits .260 with 26 doubles, 10 homers and 73 walks.
Catch MLB action all season long on Fubo!
JP Crawford Prop Lines and Game Time
- Match: Seattle Mariners vs. Kansas City Royals
- Time: 10:10 p.m. ET
- Date: Friday 25 August 2023
- TV channel: AppleTV+
- Live broadcast: Fubo (Watch Now!)
- Hit Prop: 0.5 hits (over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: 0.5 home runs (excess odds: +625)
- RBI prop: 0.5 RBI (over odds: +230)
- Running Prop: 0.5 runs (excess odds: -110)
- Total bases prop: 0.5 bases in total (over odds: -189)
- Stolen Base Prop: 0.5 stolen bases (overprobability: +1400)
Experience the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down Ohio! Deposit $200 get $250. Bet now! Claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 in Colorado and New Jersey now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Insights into JP Crawford’s prop bet
- Crawford has scored in 69 of 110 games this season (62.7%), with multiple goals in 28 of those competitions (25.5%).
- He has hit a home run in 10 out of 110 games in 2023 (9.1%), which is 2.1% of his on-board bets.
- Crawford has scored in 50 of 110 games this year, with multiple runs in 16 of those games.
- He has had a run in 24.5% of his 110 games this season (27 times). He also has nine games with multiple RBIs in 2023 (8.2%) and hit three or more runs for his team in two competitions.
- Crawford has suffered one or more strikeouts in 64.5% of his games this season (71 of 110), with 17 of those games (15.5%) involving more than one punchout.
JP Crawford stats against the Royals
|Date||Op. SP||HAVE||XBH||human Resource||RBI||R||K/BB||SB|
|09/25/2022||Max Castillo||1 against 4||0||0||2||1||1/2||0|
|09/24/2022||Kris Bubic||1 against 4||0||0||1||0||0/2||0|
|09/23/2022||Brady Singer||1 for 2||0||0||0||0||1/1||0|
|04/24/2022||Carlos Hernández||2 for 4||1||0||1||0||1/1||0|
|04/23/2022||Kris Bubic||2 for 5||1||1||2||1||1/1||0|
|04/22/2022||Brad Keller||2 for 3||0||0||0||1||0/1||0|
|09/19/2021||Jackson Kowar||1 for 5||0||0||0||0||0/0||0|
|09/18/2021||Kris Bubic||0 against 3||0||0||0||0||0/1||0|
|09/17/2021||Jon Heasley||1 against 4||0||0||1||0||0/1||0|
|08/29/2021||Brady Singer||0 against 4||0||0||0||0||1/0||0|
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Royals starter: Brady Singer
- Singer (8-9 with a 5.04 ERA and 119 strikeouts in 139 1/3 innings) enters the mound for the Royals in his 26th start of the season.
- The right pitcher last pitched against the Chicago Cubs on Saturday when he went 3 2/3 innings, conceded four earned runs and conceded nine hits along the way.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 27-year-old currently ranks 52nd in ERA (5.04), 47th in WHIP (1.364), and 43rd in K/9 (7.7).
- Singer has recorded nine top-flight starts this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sportsbooks by referring viewers to betting services. Sports bettors have no control over the newsrooms or reporting, nor are they in any way dependent on this revenue. The general terms and conditions can be found on the operator’s website. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24 hours a day at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be at least 21 years old to play.
We recommend interesting ways to watch/stream sports events and bets. If you sign up for a service by clicking on one of the links, we may receive a referral fee. The newsrooms are independent of this relationship and have no control over reporting.
Source : ftw.usatoday.com